Factory warehouse maintenance Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for factory and warehouse maintenance.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Maintenance engineer and others may suffer serious injury from machinery, electricity, excessive noise, strike or puncture wounds
• Contractors to sign in and any maintenance engineers unfamiliar with site layout should have a guided tour prior to works commencing
• All maintenance work is planned ensuring the best times and dates are met
• Maintenance engineer to be offered hearing protection if required
• Maintenance engineers to adhere to company health and safety policy and not leave work area or tools unattended