Civil engineering H&S RAMS package. BEST OFFER
Get the RAMS you need from underground drinage to excavations and concrete works
A complete H&S package for civil engineeering for just £75.00
An incredible 19 documents forming our civil engineering RAMS pack based on our professional experience and our customers download trends.
All 19 documents have been compiled into a single electronic document, and buying this civil engineering package allows you to display the "Health & Safety Gold Standard Award" on your website. Letting clients, customers and contractors know that your H&S is current and up to date.
Not only will your civil engineering RAMS be current and up to date but they will stay that way, because as H&S changes we update this package to reflect new trends and laws.
You buy the civilk engineering RAMS package once and it's yours for life to download as often as you need and each download will always be the most up to date version.
If you bought these documents individually they would cost you £160.00.
Today you can have these documents for better than half price at just £75.00
All you need to do is add your company details to the first page and your civil engineering H&S package is ready to go.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
As with all our documents, this is in Word™ format and available for instant download. These are probably the only civil engineering RAMs you'll ever need and once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Have a look at the table of contents below or view screenshots of the entire package HERE to see what you get for your money and what an incredible offer this package is for just £75.00.
Table of contents:
- Risk assessment for general groundworks, excavations and concrete works
- Risk assessment for 180° and 360° excavators
- Risk awareness for areas where asbestos could potentially be discovered
- Method statement for block paving
- Method statement for laying slabs
- Method statement for brick and blockwork
- Method statement for underground drainage
- Method statement for foundations and trenches
- COSHH assessment for brick and patio cleaner (Acid)
- COSHH assessment for brick and patio cleaner (Eco)
- COSHH assessment for cutting concrete and bricks
- COSHH assessment for cement
- COSHH assessment for diesel
- COSHH assessment for concrete hardener and sealer
- COSHH assessment for line marking paint
- COSHH assessment for mortar plasticiser
- COSHH assessment for petrol
- COSHH assessment for two stroke oil
- COSHH assessment for dust
View screenshots of the entire package HERE
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments