Chemical resin Risk Assessment
An comprehensive Risk Assessment form for using a belt sander, highlighting the potential risks and control measures to reduce the likelihood of injury occurring.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Operatives may suffer short term and permanent hearing damage as well as minor and major strike injuries and HAV injuries
• Only trained operatives who are aware of possible harmful effects from jackhammer use such as damage to hearing, HAV injuries, and injury from flying particles of dust or debris to use tool
• Use anti-vibration gloves and ensure anti-vibration device is fitted to tool
• Tool to be visually inspected prior to use and have current PAT certification
• Adequate PPE for noise suppression supplied and used.
• Avoid continued use of tool due to vibration and possible HAV injuries
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments