Cafe Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for running a cafe.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Cross contamination from food storage
Consumers may suffer illness / food poisoning from cross contamination of raw and ready to eat foodstuffs
• All foodstuffs to be stored in sealed containers when in fridge
• cooked foods and salad should be stored above raw meat, seafood and eggs
• All storage containers to be sanitised before use
• Store eggs in original containers on the refrigerator shelves
• Ensure refrigerator temperature is below 4 ̊C'
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments