Builders H&S RAMS package. BEST OFFER
All the RAMS a building company needs in one simple document.
A complete H&S package for builders for just £165.00
An incredible 51 documents covering most aspects of builders health and safety based on our professional experience and our customers download trends.
These RAMS contain 46 documents that have been compiled into a single builders health & safety package available as an electronic download, and having this package allows you to display the "Health & Safety Gold Standard Award" on your website. Letting clients, customers and contractors know that your H&S package and RAMS are current and up to date.
Not only will your builders RAMS be current and up to date but it will stay that way, because as H&S changes we update this package to reflect new trends and laws.
You buy the builders health & safety package once and it's yours for life to download as often as you need and each download will always be the most up to date version.
If you bought these builders RAMS individually they would cost you £458.00.
Today you can have the builders health and safety package for better than half price at just £165.00.
All you need to do is add your company details to the first page and these comprehensive RAMS are good to go.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
As with all our documents, this is in Word™ format and available for instant download. These are probably the only builders RAMs you'll ever need and once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Have a look at the table of contents below or view screenshots of the entire package HERE to see what you get for your money and what an incredible offer this package is at just £165.00.
Table of contents:
- Risk assessment for construction workers
- Risk awareness for areas where asbestos could potentially be discovered
- Method statement for underground drainage
- Method statement for underpinning
- Method statement for brick and blockwork
- Method statement for cleaning brickwork
- Method statement for pointing and repointing
- Method statement for block paving
- Method statement for laying slabs
- Method statement for fencing
- Method statement for hedge cutting, strimming and lawn works
- Method statement for general plumbing works, pipe connections, transport and storage
- Method statement for removing a bathroom suite
- Method statement for fitting a bathroom suite
- Method statement for power flushing
- Method statement for maintenance and service of central heating system
- Method statement for connection to a gas main
- Method statement for rainwater goods
- Method statement rewires, maintenance and new installations
- Method statement for hanging wallpaper
- Method statement for painting
- Method statement for boarding and skimming
- Method statement for bonding and skimming
- Method statement for rendering
- Method statement for recommended fixing techniques into various sub structures
- Method statement for roof timbers
- Method statement for hanging doors
- Method statement for kitchen fitting
- Method statement for laminate flooring
- Method statement for timber partitioning
- Method statement for UPVC doors
- Method statement for UPVC soffits and fascia
- Method statement for UPVC windows
- COSHH assessment for cement
- COSHH assessment for brick and patio cleaner - Acid
- COSHH assessment for brick and patio cleaner - Eco
- COSHH assessment for hydrated lime
- COSHH assessment for hydraulic lime
- COSHH assessment for mortar plasticiser
- COSHH assessment for mortar water proofer
- COSHH assessment for petrol
- COSHH assessment for Fernox central heating cleaner
- COSHH assessment for lead free solder
- COSHH assessment for lead solder
- COSHH assessment for silicone sealant
- COSHH assessment for flux paste
- COSHH assessment for solvent cement
- COSHH assessment for decorator’s caulk
- COSHH assessment for dust
- COSHH assessment for expanding foam
- COSHH assessment for expanding foam (fire rated)
View screenshots of the entire package HERE
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments