Bonfire night Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for bonfire night.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
Workers and helpers may suffer cuts and puncture injuries form nails etc… in wood. And crushing injuries from bonfire collapse
• Traffic management plan in place for delivery of materials and unloading
• All workers and helpers to be inducted, have correct PPE and be given specific tasks
• Ensure no hazardous material is used. e.g. aerosol cans, gas canisters, paint tins, car tyres etc.…
• Ensure maximum height of structure doesn't exceed 5 metres
• Only to be built on day of event but event organiser must notify fire brigade at least 21 days before event'
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments