Bird droppings Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for the safe removal of bird droppings.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Psittacosis, Salmonella and other diseases carried by micro-organisms
Operatives removing or working close to bird droppings and others in vicinity of contaminated dust or water vapour
• Infested area to be sprayed down with a solution of 1 part bleach to 10 parts water
• Bleach solution to be allowed to soak into infested area until no dust is present on removal
• Pressure washers to be avoided when removing droppings
• Correct PPE to be worn at all times'
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments