Arc welding Risk Assessment
An off the shelf comprehensive Risk Assessment for Arc welding health and safety .
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right health and safety documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products, health and safety and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Electric power Arc Welding
Risk of electric shocks, electric burns and fire risks including smoke inhalation and burns to people in the vicinity
• Only suitably qualified person to install fixed welding equipment that conforms to current standards
• Any defective cables, insulation, plugs, sockets, clamps, electrode holder or other electrical equipment to be removed and replaced
• Reel extension cables not to be used and cables not to run at ground level
• Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) to be carried out as required'
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments