180 and 360 degree excavators Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for operating 180 and 360 degree excavators.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right health and safety documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately. Give people confidence in you, your company, your products, health and safety and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Contact with other plant, vehicles or people
Serious or fatal injury could occur should the working space or tail swing be misjudged.
• Ensure good all round visibility from operator’s position. All mirrors, CCTV, etc should be fitted, adjusted and maintained to provide a clear and optimum field of view
• Operator must be trained in the use of the particular machine and hold a recognised certificate of training
• Use a banks man / spotter / slinger when in constricted areas or when view is limited
• Consider ground conditions and machines limitations
• Do not exceed machines load capacities when lifting or moving materials
• Confirm communication signals prior to work commencing
• Ensure there is adequate clearance for the machine to slew (at least 600mm)’
Health and safety advice for small business | By HSEDocs.
H&S Document categories
- All Documents
- Free Downloads
- H&S Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements
- COSHH Assessments
- Carpet fitting
- Care Homes
- Ceramic Tiling
- Civil engineering
- Office Docs
- Painting and Decorating
- UPVC Window Fitting
- Various Event Risk assessments