Outdoor car show Risk Assessment
A comprehensive Risk Assessment for outdoor car shows.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Crowd control / overcrowding
All staff and event attendees may suffer a variety of injuries through overcrowding or lack of evacuation procedure
• Room, event and marquee numbers to be strictly adhered to
• Ensure adequate access for wheelchair users, people with pushchairs and disabilities
• Ensure there are sufficient stewards and marshals to manage crowds at the event
• Ensure chairs, furniture, stands and displays do not obstruct fire escapes or evacuation routes
• Ensure that stewards and marshals all fully versed in fire escapes and evacuation routes'
GET THIS DOCUMENT
- Available in Word™
- Fully customisable
- Add your Company Logo
- UK & EU Compliant