Festival Risk Assessment
A comprehensive page Risk Assessment for festivals.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
People may lose their inhibitions, ability to judge distance, coordination and clarity of speech, so become a danger to themselves and others
• Event attendees are not to bring their own alcohol
• Bar to be supplied and staffed by an approved operator
• Event attendees under the influence of alcohol are not to be served
• Event attendees must provide proof of age before been served if asked
• Glass and bottle collection to be carried out at regular intervals'
GET THIS DOCUMENT
- Available in Word™
- Fully customisable
- Add your Company Logo
- UK & EU Compliant