Maintenance and service of central heating system method statement
This method statement for servicing a central heating system is available as an instant download and has a section at the top of the first page for you to enter your company name and project details, and a section at the bottom for you sign, print and date.
It couldn’t be easier. Once you’ve entered your details, you’re good to go.
You make the document specific to you and your needs by inserting your company name, logo, contract details, site address etc…
The method statement becomes part of your branded H&S package.
The method statement is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If the method statement needs altering to include an additional task, such as:
“Ensure you sign and date the site register located in the welfare facilities prior to commencing work”
It can easily be added as the document comes in Word™ format and not PDF.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
A sample from this document reads.
- Prior to works commencing a drop test should be carried out as well as a function test to all relevant gas appliances.
- Rectify any leaks or repairs as necessary and confirm safe installation by carrying out a successful drop test.
- Visually inspect the boiler and flue.
- Check timers, controls and safety devices.
- Check boiler casing and fittings for any decay, damage or signs of leaks.
- Switch on system, bring to normal operating temperature and check flow and return temperatures.
- Bleed and balance system as required.
GET THIS DOCUMENT
- Available in Word™
- Fully customisable
- Add your Company Logo
- UK & EU Compliant