This method statement for making a connection or alteration to a gas main and is available as an instant download and has a section at the top of the first page for you to enter your company name and project details, and a section at the bottom for you sign, print and date.
It couldn’t be easier. Once you’ve entered your details, you’re good to go.
You make the document specific to you and your needs by inserting your company name, logo, contract details, site address etc…
The method statement becomes part of your branded H&S package.
The method statement is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If the method statement needs altering to include an additional task, such as:
“Ensure you sign and date the site register located in the welfare facilities prior to commencing work”
It can easily be added as the document comes in Word™ format and not PDF.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Some sample text from this document reads:
- Prior to works commencing a drop test should be carried out as well as a function test to all relevant gas appliances.
- Rectify any leaks or repairs as necessary and confirm safe installation by carrying out a successful drop test.
- Only work on gas main if it has passed a visual inspection for defects and soundness and that it conforms to current regs.
- Isolate and blank off the main section to be worked upon at source, and prior to alteration or connection a purge must be carried out.