A sixteen page health and safety Risk Assessment for an Autumn fair.
This document is:
- Recognised by local authorities
- Recognised by principal contractors
- Suitable for CDM sites
- Approved by H&S managers
It increases your chance of winning tenders and has been written by trained health and safety professionals.
If you want others to have confidence in your company, download and buy the right health and safety documents today.
As with all our documents, our risk assessments come in Word™ format and are available for instant download and use, and you only need to buy them once.
Once you buy and download this document, it’s yours for life to use over and over again.
Download this risk assessment today and put your company details on and use immediately.
Give people confidence in you, your company, your products, health and safety and services.
Some sample text from this document reads:
'Cross contamination from food preparation
Consumers may suffer illness / food poisoning from cross contamination of raw and ready to eat foodstuffs
• Use colour coded chopping boards for raw meat, seafood, eggs and ready to eat food stuffs
• Never use the same knives and utensils for different food types
• Wash hands with warm, soapy water for 20 seconds before and after handling raw meats and foods
• Ensure there are two separate preparation areas. One for raw and one for ready to eat'